While you’ve been busy updating your company’s Facebook page, keeping your customers up to date through Twitter and posting the latest corporate video on YouTube, we’ve been reporting on the latest in <a target="_blank" href="http://www.sproutsocial.com/insights/tag/social-media/”>social media news for businesses large and small.
In case you’ve missed any of it, here’s a recap of this week’s breaking stories. We’ve arranged them by category to help you quickly find the news you’re looking for.
- Consumers Are Sharing Facebook App Activity 1 Billion Times a Day
- Facebook Is Testing a New Way to Reach Audiences Organically
- How Facebook’s Updated News Feed Could Affect Reach
- Why a Small Tweak Could Lead to an Increase in Facebook Shares
- Facebook Focuses on Interests With the Launch of a One-Column Timeline
- Reach, Promoted Posts Are Highlighted in Facebook’s New Admin Panel
- Twitter Adds Granular Reporting to Its Ads Center Dashboard
- How Line Breaks Can Help Advertisers Stand Out in the Twitter Stream
- Twitter for Windows 8 Is Now Available for Download
[Image credit: Clever Cupcakes]
The post <a target="_blank" href="http://sproutsocial.com/insights/2013/03/timeline-pinterest-google-news/”>Social Media News: Timeline, Pinterest Analytics, Google Reader appeared first on Sprout Insights.